Barton Overhead Door has made a few additional changes as to protect our customers and employees.
- We are wearing face masks when near our customers and encourage contactless service.
- Our technicians and installers will keep a 6ft. boundary from any customer whenever possible.
- We are able to measure garages and give quotes without contact and while keeping the 6ft rule. We can also give quotes over the phone from your measurements and pictures.
- Our showrooms are open to look at garage doors in our showroom and order parts.
- Our commercial installation crews follow different requirements depending on the location of the jobsite.
If you have any questions or concerns, we would be happy to help!
Governor Newsom has ordered an emergency stay-at-home order for the state of California. We support this response to the rapid spread of COVID-19. This virus is a new challenge that many of us have not seen before in our lifetimes. The situation is changing fast, and we will do our best to change with it.
Currently, we are continuing some of our services that support critical infrastructure and construction. We have made changes to do our part in restricting the spread of COVID-19. This definition of essential is based on recommendation from the International Door Association (text copied below) and specific exclusions for specialty trades in previous county orders (See San Francisco County shutdown point 10.f.ix).
Our specific responses are listed below. As stated earlier, this is subject to change if the government's definition of essential services is updated. Thank you for your help and stay safe!
- We work on jobsites that have been deemed essential, such as new housing and commercial building projects. These jobs will continue to be quoted, ordered, and installed.
- We service essential infrastructure and homes in our communities that rely on their overhead doors and dock equipment to function. Examples include fire departments, energy providers, warehouses, essential stores, and homes. We will try to stay open for business as much as possible while remaining safe and limiting the spread of COVID-19.
- We have closed our showroom and warehouse to the public. Appointments may be considered to sell parts needed to continue essential businesses.
- We may be changing our business hours and department schedules to reduce social contact between employees, reduce exposure, and accommodate decreased demand.
- We have changed procedures with our technicians on jobsites to reduce social contact.