At Barton Overhead Door, service is our business. Our goal in spring repair is to replace your broken garage door springs with new, upgraded springs that have a longer life with a 10-year warranty. Our prices are fair, competitive, and listed below. If you live in Turlock, Modesto, Ceres, Salida or Ripon, you qualify for the discounted rate below!
- We Service All Makes of Garage Doors
- 10 Yr. Warranty On All Garage Door Spring Repairs
- Upgraded Springs for Longer Life and More Cycles
- All types of Garage Door Spring Repairs
- We Stock 30+ Sizes of Torsion Spring
- We Stock and Replace One-Piece Door Extension Springs
Replacing Springs Yourself
Garage door springs are very dangerous and can be deadly, so make sure you understand what you are doing! If there are two springs, bring in both of them. Some garage doors will have two different sizes of springs. Our service technicians recommend replacing both of them at once, even if only one broke. The springs last for a certain cycle life, depending on the size of spring and weight of the door. This generally means that the other spring is about ready to break also.
For safety reasons, we recommend letting our experienced technicians do the work. Our standard is to use higher-cycle replacements, meaning they last longer the original springs. We back this up with a 10-year warranty.